000 CR 4621, Troup, Texas, 75789






MLS: 42139-22107

396.6 Acres



What You Should Know

  • Ranch Land for Sale in East TX

  • East TX Hunting Land for Sale

  • TX Recreational Land for Sale

  • East TX Pasture Land for Sale

  • Fishing Lake in East Texas

  • East TX Whitetail Deer Hunting

  • Fish Hunt Land Cherokee Co TX

  • Buy Troup Texas Ranch Land

Why You'll Love It

Buy East Texas Farm Recreational Farm Land in Cherokee County

BUY EAST TEXAS LAND. The 396.58-acre East Texas Red Oak Flat Farm for sale is located on County Road 4621 in the Northeast Corner of Cherokee County, Texas. Smith County is a short distance to the North, and nearby Rusk County is to the East. The land for sale is a 45-minute drive from Tyler, Texas, 30 minutes from Henderson, Texas, and 15 minutes from Troup, Texas. It is about halfway between Dallas, TX, and Shreveport, LA and is an easy drive on Interstate 20. This unique recreational property is in a very convenient location to many East Texas attractions and services.


Multiuse East Texas Land for Sale with Timber Pastures & Lake

The Cherokee County multiuse land for sale has a 5-acre fishing lake in place and ready to fish. In addition, the property has Wright City Water Supply & Cherokee County Electric service available. This legacy property has 12,000 linear feet of frontage on County Road 4621 that encompasses three sides of the property. A slight slope in the Land topography presents an elevation change of 40 feet from the front of the property to the back.


Approximately 60% of the land surface is open, with the remaining 40% in mixed hardwood and pine timber. The soil makeup includes several variates of sandy loam. Dogwood Branch Creek traverses a portion of the property through a dense forest section, creating fantastic wildlife habitat and a potential lake site. The lay of the East Texas land for sale offers up several scenic building sites from which to choose.


Hunt or Fish or Farm on East TX Land for Sale

For the hunter, the wildlife habitat is in place! The opportunity for hunting includes Whitetail Deer, Feral Hogs, Ducks, and other small varmints that inhabit the woods of East Texas. For the fisherman, the 5-acre lake awaits you.  The configuration of this land is very conducive for a high-game fence.  In addition, a local cattleman currently leases the land for grazing.


Texas Rural Property Specialists Carroll Bobo & Ben Jackson

Meet your local East Texas Rural Property specialists Carroll Bobo and Ben Jackson. Carroll brings over 35 years of experience, knowledge, and skills to each rural real estate transaction and is a respected Texas Land Broker specializing in marketing and negotiating the sale of rural properties. Ben offers extensive experience in and knowledge of hunting, forestry, land conservation, and business skills to each rural real estate client. You have the best local East Texas real estate team to represent you in buying or selling rural property with United Country Bobo Realty & Land Company.

This powerful Tyler Texas real estate team also boasts the coveted Realtree Land Pro designation, giving hunting and recreational land buyers and landowners access to a national network of hunters, outdoor enthusiasts, and land management specialists. Carroll and Ben are ready to help landowners who have rural land for sale and buyers looking to purchase land, recreational land, ranches, farms, hunting land, and horse properties for sale in Texas and across the USA.

With thousands of land and recreational listings, Carroll and Ben work with the national United Country Real Estate team to provide you with the most significant source for purchasing or selling small-town and rural properties nationwide. They can locate and sell listings with ranches, farms, hunting acreage, timber-producing tracts, and other recreational lands for sale across the USA.

Contact Carroll or Ben today to schedule a tour of this fabulous recreational property for sale near Troup, TX, or discuss a marketing plan for your East Texas property!

Carroll Bobo  (903) 530-2475 (call or text) | carrollbobo@boborealty.com | www.BoboRealty.com
Ben Jackson 903-941-3390 (call or text) | benjackson@boborealty.com | InvestInTexasBuyLand.com

Looking for a Different Type of Property in East Texas or Texas?

Helping you find your Texas dream property is what we do for our every day. So, please call, text, or email us the details of your search, and our team will go to work for you TODAY! 

Try one of these searches:

East TX Land for Sale

Cherokee County TX Land for Sale

East TX Farms & Ranches for Sale

Cherokee County TX Farms & Ranches for Sale

Documents (2)

Where You'll Find It

  • Street Address: 000 CR 4621
  • City: Troup
  • State: Texas
  • County: Cherokee

Map View


Carroll Bobo

See Website

Ben Jackson

Sales Associate
See Website